YOUR FIRST VISIT WITH NORDSTROM ORTHODONTICS
In most cases, your first visit will start with diagnostic records. These usually consist of photographs and a digital panoramic x-ray. These diagnostic records will allow Dr. Nordstrom to recommend the best treatment for you.
You will meet with our Treatment Coordinator and the Orthodontist.
Dr. Nordstrom will:
- Read and analyze the photographs and x-rays
- Perform a physical examination of your mouth and teeth
- Be prepared to answer any questions concerning treatment
The Treatment Coordinator will:
- Describe the treatment that the Orthodontist has recommended
- Offer assistance with insurance
- Quote the cost of treatment and explain the different payment plans available
- Be prepared to answer any questions concerning treatment and financing
At Nordstrom Orthodontics we want your first visit to be a pleasant experience. Please contact us with any questions.
Visit our Financial Options page for additional information on treatment plans and financing.
We look forward to providing the orthodontic care you deserve.